Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's done!

A 'Weekly Top Shot' entry...

To all my fellow bloggers who posted...Thanks for all the encouragement!  I actually managed to re-post all the pictures I deleted several days ago.  The last one got done at about 12 midnight last night.  It got a little hairy towards the end when I approached January of 2011, the time I began this blog.  Finding some of those photos, taken with a camera I no longer have and all filed off on a portable exterior drive, was tedious to say the least.  BUT, it's done!  Yippee!

I know this took time that I could have used to do other things BUT there were actually some pluses to this exercise.....I got to revisit photos I'd totally forgotten about, reflect on the past year, and examine how my photographs have changed over the months.  I think that's pretty cool!  And I'm glad I didn't loose my cool.  It's done!

A beach scene from Cancun...I needed something serene.

10 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful, peaceful, somewhat monotone photo...Please come enter it in my 'Weekly Top Shot' meme? We're on Week #13 and I'd love to see you share with me and my readers! Here's this weeks' link: http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/?p=5870

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene and yes apropos to the end of an enormous task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good news and it do like your wonderful beach photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a much better person than I, Helene! ;)

    Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a serene view. Beautiful composition of a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this serene photo ... also love Cancun! We went several years in a row in January. A great break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! that is a beautiful scene - I love the soft pink and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really lovey! someday i will engage in a "beach vacation".

    thanks for finding me, and the compliments! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always surprised by some of the shots I had forgotten I took!

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!