Friday, January 27, 2012

Celebrating...

I'm celebrating today.

Celebrating life...
Today I had a physical and my blood pressure was normal.  Yes, I know I have to have my hearing checked and I know I have to have a stress test done, but 120/70 is such a lovely number.


Big Red at the kitchen window feeder.
Cannot wait for a new window!


Celebrating a win...
Yesterday, the annual employee art exhibit was judged and I placed 3rd.  I was surprised and thrilled.  Make sure to take a look at the Photo Exhibit page for details.

Whoa, I think she's got more seed in there!

Hey everybody, don't leave, she's got more seed!

Lady, can you hurry it up with that fresh seed!  I've got hungry kids at home!


Celebrating love...
I came upon this flash mob link through a Facebook friend and absolutely loved it.  Hope you enjoy as well!
Flash Mob Proposal

Jasmine blooming in the office...a heavenly scent.
So hard to photograph...these blooms were hanging out into the atrium from the 3rd floor.


Don't forget, if you keep smiling, the sun will come out!  Happy Friday!

16 comments:

  1. Mama cardinal looking in the window is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your photo placing, great shot and quite stunning composition and lighting.
    Enjoyed the flash mob proposal, made me cry, so wonderful. Love your cardinal photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a baby my mom had a black bird who my family rescued from kids who were throwing stones. Blackie would come and wipe his beak on the kitchen window each day to get food! Fun photos! :) I realy like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the your win this year. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bird smiles certainly made me smile - thank you!
    And congrats on taking 3rd place in the art exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, he's so handsome! :oD

    congrats on your win! i think your farm landscape from last year is a winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you won a contest...I can see why. I like looking at the birds eat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, you got your bird photos after all! Very nice. Love the female peeking in the window. Congrats on your win; love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup you have an awesome vital signs. Take care!!

    Watery Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a perfect day to me.
    I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful pictures with the cardinals.
    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on both the good BP and the 3rd place ribbon .. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!