Saturday, December 24, 2011

Waiting for the joy...

To Ron - Happy Birthday
(12/24/49 - 2/11/04)


There he sits, waiting....like all of us - waiting for Christmas, waiting for the joy, waiting for the peace.  I have faith we are not waiting in vane.  I'm looking forward to these next few days - to spend with family, to spend alone, to pray, to think.  I sincerely wish you all the best this season has to offer.  May you enjoy the warmth of your family or the kindness of a friend or the peace you may find in quiet solitude.


Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing Christmas card!

    Merry Christmas to you too, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helene, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!


    Kim, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust your day was as beautiful as your tree, Helene! So happy to have met you this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos of your tree Helene, it looks magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous tree! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a beautiful Christmas Helene, and I wish you a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Christmas tree picture! You've done a wonderful job capturing the lighting and colors. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!