Friday, November 25, 2011

New England Revisit...


(Click photos to enlarge)

A friend recently posted a wonderful photo of a school bus on her blog 'Besoterio' and I immediately had a flashback to a photo I had taken following a week-long photography class in New Hampshire.

This 'school bus thing' got me paging through a number of photos I had taken that week and the beauty of autumn really hit me.











Route over the Squam River, Ashland, NH
View from the covered bridge.
As winter quickly approaches, I hope you enjoy my trip back in time and a last glimpse at colorful fall in an unbelievably beautiful part of our country.    


Make sure to listen for the loons.  Can you hear them?

                                              


                                                                                                         

Motorcycles use caution!





Old hitching post detail.







 





 

6 comments:

  1. Wow your photos are fantastic!! So loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful series, Helene! Autumn seems so far away to me now - thanks for the little trip back! Love the bus going over the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Helene, each one! Your first two are amazing! We don't have covered bridges or autumn colours. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helene...stunning photos! They are all beautiful. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous,
    It remind me the "Sur la route de Madisson" Clint EASTWOOD's movie...
    Best regards,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!