Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh, those Wildwood days...

wild, wild, Wildwood days...

Wildwood, NJ - coastline


The carosel at Morey's Pier, Wildwood, NJ



I just had a great week in Wildwood with my family.  In fact, up until last Saturday, I had forgotten how much I actually love the Jersey shore.  Yes, I know, there are tons of people and lots of noise but then you have Kohr's Ice Cream, french fries with vinegar, pizza, fresh lemonade, breakfast for 99 cents, sun, sand, surf, more colors than you can imagine and all of this lights up when the sun goes down.  What's not to like!  It's all part of the experience.




With only about 1 1/2  drizzly days, we were able to pack in as much of this shore experience as possible.  The kids loved the rides, the games, and the arcade so much so, there were usually tears when it was time to end the day.
The Great White, Wildwood, NJ




Arcade Game Detail
Wildwood, NJ


So now, after being home about 4 days, I am looking at a total of 400+ photos to weed through and trying to ruthlessly delete all those that are duplicates, poorly focused, and over or under exposed.  But it's so difficult to part with memories of great days and a wonderful experience.







The Big Wheel, Wildwood, NJ
I hope you're having some great days and wonderful experiences as this summer draws to a close. Make sure you take some photos to capture the memories.

End of the Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ

2 comments:

  1. Helene, you are so awesome. These captures are beautiful. I've been to wildwood and I must say I've never seen this beauty. Love the roller coaster shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the best photos I've seen of the Boardwalk. The Indian/arcade game photo is breathtaking.

    Stay safe Helene! You will be in my thoughts this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!