Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother Nature does some fabulous work...


Along the walkway, from the parking deck to the gym at the office, the tulips are in full bloom.  This signals the beginning of a season of riotous color that surrounds our office buildings throughout the summer and into the fall.




So many of us are in such a hurry to get to our desk - don't walk too fast, you might miss this spectacular show.  And look closely, the details are amazing.




These certainly make the walk to your desk much more pleasant!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Absolutely love these photos! Tulips are my favorite flower. Love checking out all of your photos so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!