Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter - A New Beginning...


Ready for eggs.
So many of us feel that New Year's Day is a time for new beginnings - and it is.  But I'm a firm believer that it's the Easter season; before, during, and after the holiday, when we should truly begin again.

Butter and eggs ready for food blessing - only 2 of many items in the Easter food basket.



Both Christmas and Easter call for lots of preparation - cleaning, cooking, shopping, presents/candy.  But, for whatever reason, I, and I hope many of us, prepare more spiritually and emotionally for Easter.  At the culmination, we are given the ultimate opportunity to begin again.
Enjoy and embrace this holiday and this season, this new beginning.

1 comment:

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!