Sunday, January 23, 2011

I need a quiet week....

Last week was insane with too many things to do - grocery shopping, miscellaneous errands, snow to shovel - and too many things on my mind - mail to respond to, forms to fill out, dentist appointments to schedule, tax returns to think about, bills to pay.  And when I go into overload, I tend to miss-step like forgetting to hit the 'confirm' button on the mortgage website so my payment goes in on time.  Ugh!   Yes, I could use a quiet, peaceful week - and I could also use another paycheck!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a quiet week. Sometimes I long for one and can almost taste the memory of one. That is one reason I love a good snowstorm. It slows life down and makes it quiet. Best wishes on your new blog and your search for a quiet week.

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!