Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday at last!

Why in the world was this week so long?  After all, we had a day off right in the middle of the week!  It must have been all the shoveling.  I think it makes you feel like you've worked twice as hard.  And that white fluffy snow makes me yearn for some white soft beach sand or a massage or a massage on the beach...
Massages on the beach at the Grand Sunset Princess, Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Well, since it will be a long time before I get either, I'm settling for some hot, homemade chicken soup (see Food, etc. page) to chase away the chill of this long week.   The weekend has begun!

1 comment:

  1. It's chili for me this weekend. Compliments of Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

I may not always have a chance to say it but I do appreciate your comments. I would love to hear from you and please stop by again!